• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Philips CoralCare Gen 2 (White) and controller LIKE NEW - WILL SHIP

Item Price
700 shipped 650 local pickup
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Colt13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale - Philips CoralCare Gen 2 (White) and controller (and hanging kit) in like new condition, used for 3 weeks. Unfortunately, my build is being put on hold for the foreseeable future so I am selling it. Located in Weston, MA. If you have any questions let me know. This is a great light, built like a tank (IP65 waterproof), silent, and powerful.

$700 shipped - $650 Pickup OBO

IMG_5226.jpeg

IMG_5227.jpeg

IMG_5228.jpeg

IMG_5229.jpeg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back