Photo of The Week: Fine-Lined Bristletooth Aberrant Tang

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out this amazing tang at Quality Marine taking a break from eating some Nutramar Algae and Color Boost Shots

We have been bringing in some beautiful and unique Aberrant Tangs that are truly one of a kind. Aberrant refers to the markings and colors that differ from the “normal” colorations of the species. They are very rarely seen in the aquarium trade and bring a lot of excitement to hobbyists. These can be found on our WYSIWYG section of our ordering system.

Interested in something unique for your aquarium? Ask your favorite LFS for Quality Marine fish and coral!
fine-linned-bristletooth-aberrant-tang.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Check out this amazing tang at Quality Marine taking a break from eating some Nutramar Algae and Color Boost Shots

We have been bringing in some beautiful and unique Aberrant Tangs that are truly one of a kind. Aberrant refers to the markings and colors that differ from the “normal” colorations of the species. They are very rarely seen in the aquarium trade and bring a lot of excitement to hobbyists. These can be found on our WYSIWYG section of our ordering system.

Interested in something unique for your aquarium? Ask your favorite LFS for Quality Marine fish and coral!
fine-linned-bristletooth-aberrant-tang.jpg
What a beauty !!!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back