• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PIF - Hanna Ammonia Reagent Kit free to someone starting out

Item Price
$0.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rhitee93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I goofed and ordered two ammonia reagent test kits instead of just one. My tank is pretty much cycled now so I don't think I will be able to use 2 of these up before they expire. For what they cost it isn't really worth the hassle of returning it.

I don't know if it is common practice here, but on other forums I am a part of we "Pay it Forward" (PIF) to needy people when we have stuff that is just in the way. I'd be happy to send this to any other beginner in the continental US that has the appropriate Hanna checker. I bought this for the Master Marine tester, but I believe these are the same reagents that are used in the little egg checker as well.

PXL_20230909_143148127 (1).jpg

dhruchainzz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take it if still available! I’m not new to the hobby but I took a hiatus when I got into med school and had to sell my setup. Just got back into it last week and bought a 20g nuvo peninsula that needs to be cycled as soon as I find a stand for it lol.

madoleh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take it if still available! I’m not new to the hobby but I took a hiatus when I got into med school and had to sell my setup. Just got back into it last week and bought a 20g nuvo peninsula that needs to be cycled as soon as I find a stand for it lol.
I just wanted to bump this. I still have the reagent kit. I'll cover the shipping to anyone starting out in the continental US.

I goofed and ordered two ammonia reagent test kits instead of just one. My tank is pretty much cycled now so I don't think I will be able to use 2 of these up before they expire. For what they cost it isn't really worth the hassle of returning it.

I don't know if it is common practice here, but on other forums I am a part of we "Pay it Forward" (PIF) to needy people when we have stuff that is just in the way. I'd be happy to send this to any other beginner in the continental US that has the appropriate Hanna checker. I bought this for the Master Marine tester, but I believe these are the same reagents that are used in the little egg checker as well.

PXL_20230909_143148127 (1).jpg
I’m right across the state line in Illinois. I can come pick it up if you are with an hour.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back