Plea for all serious about our club

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

As many of you know, several of us pooled our personal funds to get the website going. While I know that this was strictly voluntary, it would have been very difficult to ask for dues without evidence of this going forward. The few we have is a good start, but we need everyone to come together to make this work. I can't afford to break the promise that this will be a great club with benefits that far exceed the annual dues. Please help us out by joining now, and get involved in the process of making our new site what you want it to be.

There are 47 people on the list that indicated they were intending on joining - this was at the top of the post to get on this list:

"This is the group that intends to be paying members of said club (dues to be voted on) and lay the foundation for a real independent club with organizational structure and separate dedicated website."

List of people that wanted in:

1. Jhildebrand
2. jlinzmaier
3. customcolor
4. jandlms
5. Thunderstruck34
6. Fishcrazy06
7. Bri Guy
8. MrSquid
9. MSU Fan
10. kesslerkid01
11. Mark Molly
12. NewMelee
13. ReeferGoalie
14. crabbejoe
15. BobS346
16. shananagins
17. cubsare1
18. jmkarcz
19. heliguy71
20. sunfish11
21. Mako56
22. mydream
23. tc269
24. ddavis1
25. thisguy
26. majestikmoose
27. ttpociask
28. PrangeWay
29. Hefton
30. officerbogus
31. johnanddawn
32. 2FarNorth
33. siropa
34. ziggy
35. haydenp
36. ken wied
37. ontosrob
38. Captain Morgan
39. dauphin07
40. three fish
41. PrisonCityReef
42. tizmylife
43. Aquabucket
44. msch1999
45. evenjah
46. footballdude2k3
47. dabruecker https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f229/click-here-formal-club-charter-member-32961.html

The site is up and running and all the promised benefits will happening soon. We already have requests for sponsorship coming in and discounts will be posted just as soon as I can get the details worked out. Please take leap of faith some of us have already taken so we can pay back those that fronted the costs.

It would really help to get some more support for what we're doing as soon as possible. More hours than you can imagine have gone into this so far, and the board will continue to work on the remaining details to make this worthwhile. I understand that not everyone will have the funds available at this time to formally join, but for those of you that can, we can use your support.

Thanks for reading :)

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no one asked me to front some money or ask me to build and get it running....i did this all out of love for the club...

like john said....bennies will be happening soon...the site had only ben up for a few days so give us a break please...i have ben trying to work hard to get things on the site that most want....so please show your support....

john is also right in saying on a site sponcer...i got the email last night from coral2sell.com

Mako56

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys, I don't have much time right now as I am starting up a auto repair shop in Casco so I don't follow what is happening. I haven't noticed anything about what the dues are going to be. I am thinking once the shop gets going and it doesn't take up all my time that I will get back into this but I am willing to pay the dues just don't have the time to search around and find out what they are and where they get paid too. Please let me know I will try and get back here soon and find out.

Boostin_s14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in helping. Either Dave or jhil, if one of you could pm me on what the dues are or what i could do to help that would be very much apreciated

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 48 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back