PMASI Meeting 3/20@PPG Aquarium

AHDOnline

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month’s meeting is at the PPG Aquarium at the Pittsburgh Zoo. There will be a brief talk from the Aquarium staff followed by a behind the scenes tour. This is a member’s only meeting, but you may join at the meeting. Children and family members are welcome. Pizza and soft drinks will be provided.

Once again, we will be raffling the chance to pet a shark! This is a very special opportunity! Raffle tickets will be the customary $1 each. There will not be any other raffle. Please do not bring livestock into the Zoo grounds, it is a violation of AZA policy. If you have livestock trades arranged, please conduct them in the parking lot and bring heat packs if necessary. Livestock must be left in your car.

Please arrive to the main entrance of the Zoo no later than 5:30. At 5:30, we will proceed as a group to the aquarium building. If you arrive late, there is a chance that you won’t be able to get in.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks
Dave

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back