Pod Explosion Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I was thinking about how to prepare for our three week shipping pause over the Christmas/New Years holiday, I realized that I was going to still have to harvest pods every week in order to make sure we had enough to ship out once January arrived. But I didn't know where to store all those pods and keep them healthy for three weeks. Then the obvious answer occurred to me - just bring more culture tanks online, and use the harvested pods to start more cultures. Long story short - now we have about 30% more copepod production than ever before, which means we have a major pod explosion on our hands!

Help us find all these extra copepods a new home! From now until Sunday, use code PODEXPLOSIONJUG to receive a free 32 oz. Snacklebox for every half gallon Snacklebox you purchase. Or use code PODEXPLOSIONGALLON to receive a free half gallon Snacklebox for every gallon Snacklebox you purchase.

*For PODEXPLOSIONJUG you'll add any product containing a half gallon Snacklebox (including Snacklepack) to your cart, and then you'll add a 32 oz. Snacklebox to your cart. When you enter the code at checkout, the 32 oz. Snacklebox will be discounted to $0.

**For PODEXPLOSIONGALLON you'll add any product containing a full gallon of Snacklebox to your cart. Then you'll add a half gallon Snacklebox. Enter the code at checkout, and the half gallon will be discounted to zero.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It would be great if you could throw in an extra 16 oz to my subscription order that just placed. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
You bet - just PM me your order number.

This absolutely goes for any subscribers - just shoot me your order number and I'll throw a little extra in there, no coupon code needed.

surf165

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I put my shipment off a week as I’m gone out of town for work Mon to Friday next week? I know it defeats the purpose, but you’ll know they are leaving soon.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can I put my shipment off a week as I’m gone out of town for work Mon to Friday next week? I know it defeats the purpose, but you’ll know they are leaving soon.
Most definitely! Would you PM me your order number?

mikeg18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
time for more pods

When will the amphipods be available? Would like to combine both in my order.

David Carp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How quickly do the pods need to be introduced into the tank? I am making some changes to my tank configuration.

several people

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was thinking about how to prepare for our three week shipping pause over the Christmas/New Years holiday, I realized that I was going to still have to harvest pods every week in order to make sure we had enough to ship out once January arrived. But I didn't know where to store all those pods and keep them healthy for three weeks. Then the obvious answer occurred to me - just bring more culture tanks online, and use the harvested pods to start more cultures. Long story short - now we have about 30% more copepod production than ever before, which means we have a major pod explosion on our hands!

Help us find all these extra copepods a new home! From now until Sunday, use code PODEXPLOSIONJUG to receive a free 32 oz. Snacklebox for every half gallon Snacklebox you purchase. Or use code PODEXPLOSIONGALLON to receive a free half gallon Snacklebox for every gallon Snacklebox you purchase.

*For PODEXPLOSIONJUG you'll add any product containing a half gallon Snacklebox (including Snacklepack) to your cart, and then you'll add a 32 oz. Snacklebox to your cart. When you enter the code at checkout, the 32 oz. Snacklebox will be discounted to $0.

**For PODEXPLOSIONGALLON you'll add any product containing a full gallon of Snacklebox to your cart. Then you'll add a half gallon Snacklebox. Enter the code at checkout, and the half gallon will be discounted to zero.

What am I doing wrong? lol, I've been working late. It's me, not you :)
PODEXPLOSIONJUG .png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

several people

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How quickly do the pods need to be introduced into the tank? I am making some changes to my tank configuration.
We suggest adding the pods as soon as you can, but they should last about a week in the jug with the lid off at room temp.

steve 1965

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez I just got my order. I wish I would have waited. I did just look on the website and didn’t see anything about this promotion.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jeez I just got my order. I wish I would have waited. I did just look on the website and didn’t see anything about this promotion.
Hey Steve, shoot me a PM and I'll make a note to apply this on your next order.

(We don't ever want anyone to have regrets about a recent purchase - we'll always take care of you in the event of a timing issue like this.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Y'all don't forget our promotion this weekend! Also if you have an outstanding order with us that you didn't use the code on (e.g. a subscription order) just shoot me a PM.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Two days left - expires Monday at midnight!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 81 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back