Post here if you are an ETRC member and would like access to the private forum

DevinWolfe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left my form and dues at Coral Reef a couple days ago, can I be in the club witht eh rest of the cool kids now?

Edit: R2R and RC name is the same.

copper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left my form and dues at Coral Reef a couple days ago, can I be in the club witht eh rest of the cool kids now?

Edit: R2R and RC name is the same.

But do you know the secret handshake!! LOL! Welcome to the club. Hope you can make the meeting Sat.

DevinWolfe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one filled me in on the handshake yet, guess I gotta work on my level of coolness. I will definitely be making the meeting even if my +1 (fiancee) cant make it. I have met a few local reefers so far, but itll be cool to meet many more.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Devin

Go to the first post on this thread and click on the first of the two links. That is where you make your request to join. Once that is done, I will accept your request and the secret handshake will be mysteriously downloaded into you noggin - or something like that.

Eddie
President ETRC
2009-2010 (well kind of anyway):squigglemouth:

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea why I can't get in the private forum now? It is shown that I'm a member, when I go to the first link, but when I go to the forum, the website says it's an invalid link. I used to be able to get in but something has happened.

copper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea why I can't get in the private forum now? It is shown that I'm a member, when I go to the first link, but when I go to the forum, the website says it's an invalid link. I used to be able to get in but something has happened.

I experienced this too. I had the main forum in my Favorites, I deleted it then added it again and this seemed to resolve the problem.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spenser

Do not use the link on this thread. It is no longer any good. Does ---

ETRC Members Only (private)

This forum can only be viewed by club members.

-- appear when you open the ETRC forum. If it does, click on it. If not, I will need to look into it. You are for sure listed as a member.

Eddie

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spenser

According to our records, you have not paid the dues for the 2010-2011 club year. You will need to do so in order to continue to access the private forum. I have not eliminated those that have not paid. But, I will need to soon.

This should not be the reason you have not been able to get access to the private forum.

DevinWolfe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid right before the last meeting (my first), but didn't ask what time frame those dues covered. If I am one of those who need to pay for '10-'11, please, let me know.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid right before the last meeting (my first), but didn't ask what time frame those dues covered. If I am one of those who need to pay for '10-'11, please, let me know.

Devin

I am having a little trouble tracking down your money. I have not given up however. How much money did you pay? You paid at Coral Reef, correct?

Eddie

DevinWolfe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, we paid $24 and just left it with the app. Nothing really formal. If we need to pay again, no big deal. The 10% discount has already more than paid us back for the dues between the equipment and livestock we have purchased recently.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Devin

I will not be president for much longer, but I am confident that the BOD/club will not ask you to pay again.

Eddie

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have "accepted" you. You should now have access to the private forum.

Eddie

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jeremy

go to the first post on this thread an click on the first link. you will be taken to a page where you can request access to the p. forum. then i can give you access.

Back