POTO Independence Day LIVE SALE 07/03/21 3pm - 9pm EDT~!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LabyrinthCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GIF by Paramount Movies

Toadpapa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I was just reminded by my lovely wife I promised to not buy any more corals this year, but there was no signed contract so I’m good there.
The bad part is we have a friends wedding to go to at 5pst so I’m going to need someone to look up the rules of etiquette when buying corals on my phone during the wedding.
I’m also going to need all of you to count to 30 Mississippi before buying anything to give me a fighting chance. That will be on the honor system heheh. I’d do it for you.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I was just reminded by my lovely wife I promised to not buy any more corals this year, but there was no signed contract so I’m good there.
The bad part is we have a friends wedding to go to at 5pst so I’m going to need someone to look up the rules of etiquette when buying corals on my phone during the wedding.
I’m also going to need all of you to count to 30 Mississippi before buying anything to give me a fighting chance. That will be on the honor system heheh. I’d do it for you.
Just remember not to scream when you get something and mute your phone. Lol

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don't get caught, no rapid fist pumping when you get the one you were waiting for, no yelling "YES", and no murmuring or cursing under your breath loudly when you miss a deal.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After no one posting sale items and doing further extensive research, I have come to learn that today is actually Friday. I will see you all tomorrow.
Happy it isn’t today would have missed first 3 hrs of sale and that would make me sad!

That and it means I can hopefully do a few things tonight to prepare for not doing as much tomorrow

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 163 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back