Pre-orders with January ship date ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Madkix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pre-ordered a tank/stand back in mid November with an expected ship date of "end of January", but we're about to enter February and I haven't received any updates or shipment confirmation. Is anyone else in the same boat or has received a shipment confirmation for a pre-order?

Morphinel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine took forever! Mine was supposed to ship in March of 2021 and didn’t get delivered until Mid April! That being said the tank was super nice and delivered nicely. Putting the stand together was a royal PITA to set up.

OP
OP
M

Madkix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine took forever! Mine was supposed to ship in March of 2021 and didn’t get delivered until Mid April! That being said the tank was super nice and delivered nicely. Putting the stand together was a royal PITA to set up.
That's disappointing to hear... I'll be leaving for vacation in early March so I hope the delay isn't too bad.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
mine is being shipped to my lfs distributor and mine said december. Im still waiting but its expected

Lulu's Lagoon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am fighting this same battle & getting the run around & have even been told its scheduled to "arrive early". I dont mind a delay as much but it's the lack of communication & the constant being treated like they are doing me a favor or something that's frustrating me. Just because you say something with enthusiasm doesn't make it true. I'm very frustrated.

magic23

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 170 ext in September with shipping in December. I got a phone call after holidays that they have to postpone until end of January, I said OK. In January, they told me again postponed until end of February. I am remodeling the house, now everything is postponed because we need the tank first.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back