• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Price Cut! 175g Custom glass tank by Coast to Coast Aquarium, used 6 months, Steel Stand, Sump - New over $6600, Sell $2100!

Michael Benz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my custom 175g aquarium by Coast to Coast Aquarium, one of the premier tank builders in the US. I receive the tank in December 2019 and setup in February. We plan to move next year so I've decided to sell my setup. The tank is in pristine condition, absolute zero scratches on glass.
  • Details of the setup:
  • 175g, 54"W x 32"D x 25"Tall,
  • Starfire glass on front and sides, black back
  • External bean animal overflow takes up zero tank space, Schedule 80 fittings throughout
  • 2 returns with loc-line outlets
  • Modular 2" Steel painted stand, (also made by CTC) 38.5" tall break into two pieces and allows stand to fit through standard doorway and provides much more space under tank to work.
  • Custom T-Slot suspended light rack with 50.5" Ecotec RMS slide bar eliminates need to hang lights from ceiling or wall and provides open access and very clean appearance (no LED lights included)
  • Original Cost Tank/Stand - $6400, Sump $75, Light Rack $200 =$6675 + plumbing

• Sell for $2100 buyer responsible for moving tank out of current location (main floor office). I would also include about 200 lbs of Reef Flake sand and any food, supplies that I have left.
I live in Cary, IL which is a suburb of Chicago. Pickup only.
Thanks, Mike 608-512-9711
IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1425.jpg
IMG_1426.jpg
IMG_1427.jpg
IMG_1428.jpg

MadeForThat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my dream tank, but I don't have room for it yet..... can it stay there for a few years while I find a house? Only joking, Should be a quick sale where you are. I'm 3 hours away and would definitely drive it if I had the room...

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll ask the wife but I doubt it! Gorgeous tank def drool worthy!

Urbs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have panels for the stand or is it open?

Tanksfishtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im interested in the tank. Is there any decorative covering for the stand or a canopy or is it just open metal?

msreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would assume if it included a covering for the stand he would have included a pic of it. For the 2k price its weeeeeell worth it and add whatever covering you want.

Tanksfishtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would assume if it included a covering for the stand he would have included a pic of it. For the 2k price its weeeeeell worth it and add whatever covering you want.
Thanks, but not really interested in what you assume. Thats why I asked the person selling! Have a good day

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back