• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pumps (Fluval, Neptune), T5 Retros, Tunze, AI for Sale

Perched Urchin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still trying to reduce the stockpile.

Fluval SEA SP2 Return Pump - brand new in sealed box = $95 SHIPPED TO CONTINENTAL U.S.

Neptune PMUP (Model WITH power supply) BNIB = $42 shipped

Neptune PMUP (Model WITHOUT power supply) BNIB = $32 shipped

Neptune 1/2" Flow Sensors (qty 2) BNIB = $50 shipped for both

Used 24” T5 reflectors, end caps and T5HO Advance ballast. Pretty good condition, some scratches/salt staining on reflectors = $45 shipped for the set

New Dimmable T5HO ballast, end caps and 2 24” reflectors (x2) boxes opened, but never installed = $100 each set shipped (These are the retro kits from BRS).

**These kits are fairly pricey to ship - if you buy 2 or 3 of the sets, I can be more flexible than I can for one at a time**

Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152 new, tested fit of sensor in tank once, pump has never been run = $80 SHIPPED TO CONTINENTAL U.S.

AI Sol Blue w/ 70* lenses = $80 SHIPPED. It is white body. Purchased and put in use in summer 2012, then cleaned and boxed in spring 2015 and not used since. ***One screw for removing the cover has the tip of an allen wrench snapped off in it. I don't know how to get that out, but light is fully functional. I can ship with 40* lenses as well.***

Contact me for pics, if interested

OP
OP
Perched Urchin

Perched Urchin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The T5s are retrofit kits. There is one ballast, two reflectors and 2 sets of stand-offs and end caps in each.
If you search T5 retrofit on the BRS site, you’ll see what they are. The 2 new ones are specifically those kits. The used one is similar to those, but is not dimmable.

josh childs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The T5s are retrofit kits. There is one ballast, two reflectors and 2 sets of stand-offs and end caps in each.
If you search T5 retrofit on the BRS site, you’ll see what they are. The 2 new ones are specifically those kits. The used one is similar to those, but is not dimmable.
I’m in Cincinnati Ohio 45241

OP
OP
Perched Urchin

Perched Urchin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remaining items...

Fluval SEA SP2 Return Pump - brand new in sealed box = $95 SHIPPED TO CONTINENTAL U.S.

Used 24” T5 reflectors, end caps and T5HO Advance ballast. Pretty good condition, some scratches/salt staining on reflectors = $45 SHIPPED TO CONTINENTAL U.S.

New Dimmable T5HO ballast, end caps and 2 24” reflectors (x2) boxes opened, but never installed = $100 each set SHIPPED TO CONTINENTAL U.S. (These are the retro kits from BRS - each kit supports two 24" bulbs).

**These kits are fairly pricey to ship - if you buy 2 or 3 of the sets, I can be more flexible than I can for one at a time**

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back