• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Quarantined fish for sale, Lansing MI, hawk fish, blue jaw trigger and 5 damsels

Item Price
$50-$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

We are moving and building a house. This means I have to break down my 150 gallon tank. The tank has been up and running for 4 years.

I’ve meticulously sourced the fish in this tank. They have come from Marine Collectors or Quarantined fish. All of these fish are 100% Quarantined and I have not introduced any fish, coral or inverts since adding these fish that were not properly QT’d as well.

Looking to move these fish this week. I want them to go to a good home as I’ve had many of these fish for 3+ years.

I will list what I paid for each fish and the price I am looking for. These are already discounted as this is the 2nd post I've made for them. You can see I’m giving a discount to just move these fish in a timely manner.

NO SHIPPING

1. Blue jaw trigger ($220) asking $75

2. Flame hawk fish ($250) asking $75

3. Springeri Damsels X 5 ($100) asking $50 for all 5.

Again, these have all been QT’d thus these are higher priced than your LFS, truly healthy specimens and FAT!

Any questions let me know.

Located just south of Lansing in Charlotte.

Thanks

IMG_6514.jpeg IMG_6516.jpeg IMG_6568.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

nbd13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, prices reduced! Need these fish gone!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 52 24.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 52 24.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 51 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back