*R2R LIVE SALE* Aqua SD SCHOOL's OUT Live Sale! Games, Prizes, Deals ($1 & $5 deals), Freebies! Join us Saturday 6/8/24 & Sunday 6/9/24!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

thecarmodel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to update for you guys that may have delay shipment or something wrong with corals like me.
AquaSD will address the issue, make sure you call them for faster help than emailing if you have an urgent problem. I still recommend AquaSD.

Conquest_317

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to update for you guys that may have delay shipment or something wrong with corals like me.
AquaSD will address the issue, make sure you call them for faster help than emailing if you have an urgent problem. I still recommend AquaSD.
Did they offer you full replacements or credit?

Darins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to share my 2 cents on AquaSD.

I decided to place a rather large order with AquaSD during their livesale. The day before my order was to be shipped, AquaSD advised that they were monitoring weather and saw the shipment would be delayed when they set up the label. It was clear they were on top of the logistics side of the business and communication with their customers. We agreed to move the shipment date out a few days when things looked clearer.

Unfortunately, the rescheduled shipment was delayed by 24 hours due to UPS scheduling issues that occurred well after AquaSD dropped off the package for delivery. When the package finally arrived, i had about 30-40% DOA. There was some delay in email response once i reported this to AquaSD, but i believe this was due to volume of orders from the live sales and issues from other orders being delayed as well. For what its worth, i know that UPS also caused delays from several other coral vendors shipping from the west coast to the east coast on the same day my order was delayed.

Once i got in touch with AquaSD they worked with me and replaced the DOA's even though their terms and conditions specifically say such losses are not covered.

Thank you for working with me and the other reefers facing similar issues!

Conquest_317

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to share my 2 cents on AquaSD.

I decided to place a rather large order with AquaSD during their livesale. The day before my order was to be shipped, AquaSD advised that they were monitoring weather and saw the shipment would be delayed when they set up the label. It was clear they were on top of the logistics side of the business and communication with their customers. We agreed to move the shipment date out a few days when things looked clearer.

Unfortunately, the rescheduled shipment was delayed by 24 hours due to UPS scheduling issues that occurred well after AquaSD dropped off the package for delivery. When the package finally arrived, i had about 30-40% DOA. There was some delay in email response once i reported this to AquaSD, but i believe this was due to volume of orders from the live sales and issues from other orders being delayed as well. For what its worth, i know that UPS also caused delays from several other coral vendors shipping from the west coast to the east coast on the same day my order was delayed.

Once i got in touch with AquaSD they worked with me and replaced the DOA's even though their terms and conditions specifically say such losses are not covered.

Thank you for working with me and the other reefers facing similar issues!
My issues were also resolved to my satisfaction.

DO YOU USE A PAR METER WHEN PLACING NEW CORAL IN YOUR TANK?

• Yes! I think it's important for the longterm health/growth of my coral.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Yes, but I don't find that it is necessary all the time.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Not currently, but I would like to.

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • No. I don't measure PAR and my corals are still healthy/growing.

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back