R2R Marine Depot Giveaway! FREE enter here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking that the winners won't be posted until after MACNA is done. It takes a bit of time to do the drawings and write the winning post up properly, let alone deal with the winners when there is so much other stuff on the agenda. Please hang in there and in the mean time keep on entering, the lurkers are generally some of the lucky one's when I do the drawings that I am in on.

its not a multiple entry contest

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry gang been away at MACNA and just got in to town a bit ago. I am beat down! I talked to MD and they told me to go ahead and announce some winners. I will do that post haste tomorrow! Thanks for your patience with old man Rev...

crendon2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man hope im not late was away on business... I replace my cylop-eeze and my Elos testing kits ( nitrate, calcium, Alk, mag, and PH) all the time.

lostmyz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use my CaribSea Purple Up Coralline Algae Accelerator, gotta love a good looking back wall!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to get this off track but you should start a thread about peoples opinions of Purple Up. I think you will be supprized in the response.

I use my CaribSea Purple Up Coralline Algae Accelerator, gotta love a good looking back wall!

srusso

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this how all giveaways happen on this forum? Seems silly that nothing has been announced.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this how all giveaways happen on this forum? Seems silly that nothing has been announced.

I am silly........

Winners coming today as I said and that can mean anytime today! So humph!

Just for the record we were waiting on MD to announce but they must have forgotten which is ok since they are giving us nice prizes for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back