View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DOS DDR GIVEAWAY.jpg

R2R/Neptune DOS & DDR Giveaway!
Sponsored by NeptuneSystems.com and REEF2REEF.com

How to Enter:
1. Create a post in this thread telling why you like the DOS & DDR from Neptune Systems.
2. LIKE the Neptune Systems FB Page Here.
3. Post the link to your aquarium build thread in this thread! We want to see the tank the DOS and DDR will go on! :)

Drawing:
On October 30th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread!

The Prize: Valued at $550

(1) DŌS – Dosing and Fluid Metering System
A multi-purpose dosing and fluid delivery system of uncompromising quality combined with the simplicity of Apex Fusion software wizards for operations such as:
  • 2-part dosing (Calcium and Alkalinity)
  • Other additives dosing
  • Automatic water changes
  • micro-quantity dosing
  • delivery of liquid foods and supplements
5812_dos-frontal1-459x240.jpg

(1) DDR – DŌS Dual Reservoir
This attractive fluid containment system stores your dosing fluids in style and even tells you when it’s time to refill!
  • Each side stores two liters (2L) of fluid
  • Connects directly to your DŌS
  • Optical sensors inform your APEX when levels are low
  • Strong, cast-acrylic construction
  • Low-profile – won’t easily tip over
  • Easy to refill
  • Push-fit tubing connections
  • Use for 2-part (Alk/Cal), additives and other applications
16768_DDR-web-hero-459x240.jpg

Thanks again to NeptuneSystems.com!

Txdragonslayer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love the DOS and DDR for dosing the essentials, Ca and Alkalinity. I have a Neptune, and would love the control ability a proper dosing pump would offer.

I have a Chinese dosing pump right now, and I would love to put quality APEX products on my WHITE TIGER build!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/red-sea-reefer-450-white-tiger.211634/

Please consider me!

JedClampett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. I would love this for when I do sps coral and need to start dosing my tank. Best of luck and thanks for another awesome giveaway

TD13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm aquiring things for my "big boy" tank (currently a 28 gallon nano) and plan to get only the best, which is of course, NEPTUNE!!!!!! Winning this would certainly make it less detrimental on the wallet and the marriage, if ya know what I mean!!!

Check out the thread, it's a work in progress for sure, but this is gonna happen!!!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/tanks-dads-tanks-54-gal-corner.216125/

Last edited:

MTWiley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Create a post in this thread telling why you like the DOS & DDR from Neptune Systems.
I just started dosing two part in my tank and I'd love to have the Apex DOS and DDR. I'd love to be able to split up the two part dosing into many smaller doses instead of one large daily dose(my work schedule is kind of crazy most of the time so I can only really feed/dose once a day). And I love all of the Neptune/Apex products that I already own so I'm sure the DOS/DDR would be just as awesome.

2. LIKE the Neptune Systems FB Page Here.
- Done

3. Post the link to your aquarium build thread in this thread! We want to see the tank the DOS and DDR will go on!

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/60-cube-after-a-rocky-start-with-a-47-cube.213127/#post-2442842

mangups

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Because Dos is the next logical yet extreme progression of this trend with a level of micromanagement where fluid metering is more important than dosing and you need to know exactly what you’re putting in and taking out.

2. LIKE the Neptune Systems FB Page Here. DONE !!

3. Post the link to your aquarium build thread in this thread! We want to see the tank the DOS and DDR will go on! :)

Link: http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/350027-fluval-m60-aio-some-new-pics-sept-2015/

Stubaca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked the FB page!
I would love to run this on my system since everything I use is Neptune products!!!

Back