R2R Sponsor LIVE Sale Coming March 10th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doug6644

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone else asked, and I didn't notice a response to his/her question. How often does this occur?

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone else asked, and I didn't notice a response to his/her question. How often does this occur?

It's nothing that we have a set schedule for, but they usually tend to happen a few times each year. This is only the second live sale that we've done with a large group of vendors, but a few of the sponsors have done a bunch of their own for special occasions like Black Friday, Store anniversaries, etc. Even if you aren't shopping, they're always a good time and loaded with eye candy. Be sure to tune in if you get the chance!

Last edited:

doug6644

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, and thanks for the info. I have been a member for some time, but not a supporter. I will tune in when I get home from picking up my new frag tank to see what I missed out on.

Thanks again

ReefPops

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait. The clock is ticking :bigsmile:

doug6644

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool, and thanks for the info. I have been a member for some time, but not a supporter. I will tune in when I get home from picking up my new frag tank to see what I missed out on.

Thanks again

It's nothing that we have a set schedule for, but they usually tend to happen a few times each year. This is only the second live sale that we've done with a large group of vendors, but a few of the sponsors have done a bunch of their own for special occasions like Black Friday, Store anniversaries, etc. Even if you aren't shopping, they're always a good time and loaded with eye candy. Be sure to tune in if you get the chance!

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why this forum is so much better than the others. I can't wait! I be monitoring from my phone, I hope I can keep up!!

SunnyX

ReefSite.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait until you guys see what were are gonna be listing tomorrow. Zoa and Paly collectors be ready!Over 100+ corals will be added! We also have a few nice chalices and other nice pieces. :D

Molli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I joined just in time! Gonna be watching this for all the eye candy :)

Seagars

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a new person can't wait to see what the sponsors have to offer and what I can add to my tank. Thanks and rearranging to day to participate.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just added another sponsor. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 186 71.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 19 7.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 49 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.7%
Back