• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion gen 5 blues x3 and mp40qd x2

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jimbobalou622

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
This seller has been contacted by R2R staff.
Gen 5 radions blue a year old $450 shipped each mp 40 quiet drives a year of use as well $250 each

hansy65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paid this seller for 2 mp40 on Sunday. No news for the whole week. Never shipped. Canceled transaction from PayPal. What a waste of time!!!! Fake fake fake, beware of this one

s holley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was interested in the lights. The only info I got from them was their PayPal. I sent my number and asked for pictures and they never replied back. Assumed it was a scam.

s holley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paid this seller for 2 mp40 on Sunday. No news for the whole week. Never shipped. Canceled transaction from PayPal. What a waste of time!!!! Fake fake fake, beware of this one
Hit the report button under the ad and let the admins know.

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, you've had several PMs, and requests from Members. Can I be of assistance getting those pics up for these fine folks? You've been online, and haven't answered anyone, please let me know what help you need

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone heard anything from this seller?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Jimbobalou622 please respond. I see that you edited your first post in this thread. You need to respond here.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back