• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR30 G5 Pros for Blues

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks! I'll probably just have to sell my Pros and buy Blues but just in case... I am going to a hybrid fixture and want to go with Blues instead of the Pros since I'll have the T5s as supplementation. I just purchased these. They are 2 months old, run at 60%, in perfect condition with all packaging. I even have diffusers and brackets. I have 4 to offer and need 4. I'll post a separate for sale thread.

Anyone out there want to trade?

OP
OP
jessezm

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry haven't gotten around to posting in the selling forums yet. I'd like $775 each. I'll need to be able to order the Blues at the same time so I have to arrange for them all to sell at once, either to one person or to multiples. If I sell to one person, shipping is included. Otherwise it's plus actual shipping, however you want it shipped.

Jayreef93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry haven't gotten around to posting in the selling forums yet. I'd like $775 each. I'll need to be able to order the Blues at the same time so I have to arrange for them all to sell at once, either to one person or to multiples. If I sell to one person, shipping is included. Otherwise it's plus actual shipping, however you want it shipped.

OP
OP
jessezm

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the feedback. Used 2 months, 60%. includes mounting bracket and diffuser, that's 15% off NOT including whatever tax you'd pay. Anyways, per the forum rules, please keep your opinions on pricing to yourself :-/

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back