• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow of colors SPS packs for sale

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just got back from Maui on our honeymoon and luckily saw a rainbow every morning, which gave me the idea of making a "rainbow" SPS pack with a mixture of colors.

I remember when I was starting to get into SPS, I wanted one of every color too so I think this is a great starter pack too as most of these pieces are on the easy side of SPS.

Each pack will come with 1 frag of each of the mother colonies below, I will be cutting them this week and each frag will be the standard 1 inch frag or bigger.
Each pack will come with a frag of the following: TCK Burning Bush, WWC Heartbreaker, CW Orange Cheeto, Tyree Pink Lemonade, Reef Raft Marvin Martian, BattleCorals Aquaticman, WWC Gatorade and Purple Stylo.

Here are pictures of the mother colony or a backup mother colony.

--------------------------------
Update 11/29: 4 packs sold, all sold out now
----------------------------------

The price is only $300 shipped for a frag pack of each of these corals! I can also add corals to a pack if you are interested in some of the other corals I have. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sps-cut-to-order-indo-high-end-cheap-corals.822161/

burningbush.jpg
TCK Burning Bush Mother Colony

WWCHeartbreaker.jpg
WWC Heartbreaker mini colony

OrangeCheeto.jpg
CW Orange Cheeto Mother Colony

pinklemonade.jpg
Tyree Pink Lemonade Mother Colony

marvinmartin.jpg
RR Marvin the Martian backup colony

Aquaticman.jpg
BC Aquaticman backup colony

WWCGatorade.jpg
WWC Gatorade backup colony

purplestylo.jpg
Purple Stylo

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back