Re: October meeting

ducklabdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re: October meeting :wink:
New Club Members, Mark Breedlove and Richard Medina have cordially invited us to have the October meeting at their place and to view there tank. We will discuss the complete breakdown from the frag swap and start plans for the next one, so bring your ideas along, and put this date and time on your calendar!!
Meeting will be October 17th @ 6 PM.
Address is 10060 Tailwater LN Apt 103, Cordova TN 38016.
This is a new apartment complex and is not listed with google or on GPS maps yet. The apartment is located at the intersection of Houston Levee Rd, and Pisgah Rd. The name of the complex is Carrington at Houston Levee, approx. 1.3 miles south of Highway 64 on Houston Levee Rd.
We will follow up with a more complete agenda and details as it gets closer to that time.
Anyone that would like to jump in and volunteer to host the meeting for November let us
Know and we will put you on the list.
Thanks,
Bill Hampton

Mako Shark II

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
'Shrooms FS Tomorrow at the Club Meeting

If anybody has an interest and wants some nice healthy Purple-Green metallic Discosoma sp. (Mushroom corals), I can bring some mature but loose varieties tomorrow night to the Club Meeting.

Only $3. per head, un-mounted but with a established foot (from my aragonite sand bed)

Sizes range from 2-1/2 to 3 inches when fully extended.
Difficulty: Easy
Light: Any
Propagation: spreads readily
Hardiness: bulletproof
Growth Rate: fast

Please specify Color: Either purple-green, or red. The mother colonies are shown here:
Discosomasp008.jpg

All frags will be delivered tomorrow night in Ziploc bags / containers. They grow readily in most all light and flow environments.

(Note: the large red one splitting (asexually) in the right third of the frame.)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 108 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back