• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea 250 or 300 g2

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Juan over at 7 seas in San Pedro has a G1 that comes with a new stand and sump and the tank has been "professionally" repaired. It is super cheap. I think he wanted $800 bucks for it. Come to think of it the stand maybe a G2 stand, you would have to ask him. He will be in on Monday

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Open to other brands? I have a red sea max 260. Not a fan, and with all the seam breaks being reported I constantly look at the dang thing like its a bomb about to go off… so many brands out there! Highly suggest you looking at them all before deciding on red sea. Just wanted to throw this out there :)

OP
OP
M

mbstallone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Had similar thoughts looking for a nice 3 foot system ‍♂️ wanting to upgrade from my Red Sea nano. It’s getting kinda full!
IMG_4343.jpeg
IMG_4349.jpeg
IMG_4344.jpeg

dburnn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m looking to buy a Red Sea 250 or 300 G2!
I’m located in California.
I have a Red Sea 250G2 I’m selling. [email protected] for more details. Have lots of extras and a spare return pump. Bran new in the box. I’ll make you a deal. Looking to get out of the hobby. Want it to go to a good home

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back