• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea 525 xxl

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,186
Reaction score
151
Location
Elizabeth NJ
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone. I’m checking to see if anyone is interested in trading a Redsea Max series for a Redsea 525xxl. I purchased the tank alone from a fellow reefer. The tank is immaculate. I had a custom stand made for it and painted and waterproofed it. I also bought the plumbing for it and have had it running for a month just to make sure everything is good. The trade is for the tank and stand. I do not have a sump for it. Please let me know if you are interested. I would like to trade but would consider selling in order to buy a Max series. You can text me at 908-765-7346.

8EACDA75-BCA2-4292-A204-6032B38D3729.jpeg 86082EFC-ACD6-473F-9C18-AEB69E796025.jpeg 29A193FE-5B3D-4A5F-8298-875B26998D69.jpeg 8758A016-A78A-47F9-B8C7-BAA447D09E6E.jpeg 0D803DC6-E94C-4EBC-85D8-321A37B30A96.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new