Red Sea Max Nano is the company’s smallest reef tank yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
red-sea-max-nano-8.jpg

The Red Sea Max Nano is the company newest and smallest all in one aquarium to date. The Red Sea Max Nano is packed with great new features, and much of the same aquarium design philosophy as the current Max E Series of all in one tanks.

Smaller even than the original Red Sea Max 130D that kicked off the rebirth of Red Sea in general, the Red Sea Max Nano is just 75 liters, or 20 gallons in total volume. The display volume of the Max Nano is 16.5 gallons, with the other three and half gallons in the rear filter compartment.

red-sea-max-nano-3.jpg

The Red Sea Max Nano and included AI Prime LED

The Red Sea Max Nano is equipped with the powerful and programmable Aqua Illumination Prime LED. The 50 watts of power from the AI Prime LED is more than enough to completely and evenly light up the Max Nano’s 45 cm / 18 inch cube dimensions.

Of course the Red Sea Max Nano uses high clarity glass, has a built in protein skimmer, but it also brings with it a new way to incorporate automatic top off, as well as a nano-sized power center.

[See image gallery at reefbuilders.com]
Readers also viewed:

Continue reading...

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back