Red Sea ReefDose 2 & ReefDose 4 Available Next Month

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Red Sea ReefDose is an exciting new aquarium dosing tool that we first learned about way back in 2018 but it’s finally here. Red Sea is offering their dedicated dosing machine in two models, the two channel ReefDose 2 and the four channel ReefDose 4 which are both controllable with the ReefBeat smartphone app…
Source

Continue reading...

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Everyone!
I just wanted to post an update. I was on a call with Red Sea Customer Service for an unrelated issue yesterday and I inquired on the status of these units. The agent said that the shipment had actually just arrived to their warehouses yesterday morning. They were already in the process of getting them sorted and out to the distributors that had preordered (generally whom we have all bought from). His estimation is that anyone who has already purchased one should expect to have it it their hands by the end of the month.
I was truly impressed with the level of customer service I have received from them on my other issue. Time to be a guinea pig! Looking forward to everyone's thoughts when they arrive.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very tempted, anyone still taking preorders....?
I believe several of the vendors are. I got mine through Fish Tanks Direct. The intro price did go up though. I think I got the last one at $319, they are $349 now.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update... I spoke to Fish Tanks Direct today and they said that the shipment is due today or tomorrow. If you preordered through them, you should have it by mid week. Also, in case anyone did not get the email from Red Sea, they are offering this intro to the Red Sea Additives package that looks pretty good if you are using the Red Sea additives.
1623966965796.png

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back