Status
Not open for further replies.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not complaining a bit, if you added me into that comment. Just thought it was crazy and what are the odds of that being the case with so many folks on here with a lot of posts. I'm always happy for people who win.

I wasn't singling anyone out for my comment. It just seemed a trend after the drawing. Seemed unfriendly.
I think one of the purposes of drawings that R2R does all the time is to encourage new people to join and be members. Hopefully after this drawing, we have a group of new members that will contribute to the site and be active.

And you are right about the odds.

marcoss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef is still sending emails for this to get people to sign up...Congrats to the winners!

Thle009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone.
I apologize for starting the discussion in the wrong direction. It's a little hard to follow/respond to the thread when I'm on night rotation this week. My original post was of a call to participation/support of this forum and nothing else. I belong to a local Midwest marine forum, and there we were to either show up at 2 club meetings per year or pay a small membership fee to be members. I believe R2R is a worthy forum to stay engaged and active participant to show support in. Maybe it's just me, but I have a difficult time spending less than 10 minutes each time I'm on here. Being saying hi to new members and sponsors, I have posted more than 10 posts a month so I didn't see that impossible requirement to fulfill. I'm not sure how this contest would generate new membership, since it's not being advertise beyond the forum, am I wrong. And if you're new, your timing/luck is as good as the rest of us who didn't win. Boy, was I proven wrong :) There's always next time. Again, it wasn't my intention to discriminate anyone and neither were those of my peers :) Congrats to the winners. Hope to see your FTS sometime in the future.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes I feel like shushing Krista telling everyone about the giveaways we have in our secret forum. Like geez!

Maybe I should do a redraw of the winner that I'm about to announce in the secret place!!

mrtian97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess all prizes been claimed, thread should be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back