• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octo 150 Regal Skimmer

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

gspeed124

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reef Octopus 150 Regal- Works great there was a crack in the bottom as shown in the pictures but has since been sealed with acrylic cement.
Cleaned and ready to go- 250 Shipped
IMG_0209.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0210.jpg

Last edited:

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
How old is it? Correct me if I'm wrong but that style varios controller was made about 10 or so years ago when reef octo was trying to make their own control system. What product did you use to seal the crack and how much use has it seen?. I am local.

OP
OP
gspeed124

gspeed124

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How old is it? Correct me if I'm wrong but that style varios controller was made about 10 or so years ago when reef octo was trying to make their own control system. What product did you use to seal the crack and how much use has it seen?. I am local.
Hi It is a couple years old. This various controller is the same one they sell on the new regal 150 skimmers. I don’t remember the exact product name I can look but it’s basically melted in the plastic.

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
It's just a bit hard to tell where the damage is it where it was repaired. All the debris and crust in the area and on the pump I would have to clean out too, especially the pump. A plastic razor blade gets all that right off

Did you do a full break down of the skimmer piece by piece when cleaning it and did you take apart the pump and at least clean the inside and the impeller? Aesthetically the pump looks like it's seen some use. Any more pictures

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 35 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 169 73.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 11.3%

Back