• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Bio Churn 90EXT HOB Media Reactor

Item Price
200 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Roasreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef octopus skimer. Brand new still in the box. 200 shipped.

I have 2 of them
Box has neevr been open.

Description
Reef Octopus NEW Biopellet reactor series takes a innovative approach of efficiently fluidizing the biopellet media without blasting the media itself with direct flow pressure. A specialty dispersant plate fluidizes the bio media into a churn style suspension. This unique motion these reactors produce allow for much greater suspension of the media within its cyclone “churn” style motion. The BioChurn Reactors come in Four styles an in-sump, external, external/recirculating and a commercial line for large aquatic environments. For the ultimate control of PO4 & NO3 look no further than the Reef Octopus BioChurn. The Reef Octopus Hang on Back (HOB) BioChurn Reactor comes with an Aquatrance pump that feeds the reactor as well as drives the reactor’s churn wheel. These models are ideal for those that want a simple reactor that is easy to use and maintain. The cascading design allow for greater surface area for bacteria to colonize while the delicate churn motion of the pellets allow for extended contact time between the nutrient rich aquarium water and the biopellet media. HOB bracket included. BioChurn-90HOB EXT is designed to hang on the outside of your aquarium or sump. Specifications: Pump: AQ-800 Capacity: 400mL Max. Up to: 100 gal. Diameter: 4" Dimensions: 8.7?x4.53?x16.15? Output Size: 1.5

20240222_094239.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back