Reef Raft Flash Friday Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ThePipBUll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just checked as well, having read this post and I'm going to have to say the opposite... While I admittedly didn't pay much attention to the torches, it appears every sps frag they advertised did go up for sale... Maybe barring the Diablo that Tony was posting for Mike P. Bear in mind though, with the acros, RR mainly posted their mother colony shots in the pre sale. There was a ton of high end stuff in this sale however... From the acro side of things, I recall seeing frags of rainbow blossom, ultimate orange passion, party crasher, badger, and shenanigan... to name a few. If those aren't high end, I'm not sure what are. RR does have quite a few other really high end acros, though no retailer puts all of their corals out for every sale.

I was able to snag an awesome rainbow chalice that would have sold for at least twice that on other live sales (at least twice the price I paid / no question)... amazing it wasn't bought earlier really. I also landed a frag of fruit loop zoas that had about 20 polyps for $39.99. Good luck finding that per polyp price for fruit loop zoas anywhere else... ;). Reef Raft is a quality retailer, so just wanted to level set. They had corals for all level of reefer in this sale, and it wouldn't shock me if Tony listed the remaining wysiwyg frags again on the site today, once the fresh cut / two week healing frags are removed...that has happened before with their sales. If not though, there was a ton of awesome frags in two hours... I kind of like that better than other live sales where you have 500 people refreshing on 5 frag updates. There were enough with every RR update that just about everyone could snag something nice if they wanted to.

very well said ....im am very happy with my purchases and the great prices i paid for them.. although I'm sad on the rainbow torch I missed out on maybe they'll still throw in my box

D maul

Well know lightsabre
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very well said ....im am very happy with my purchases and the great prices i paid for them.. although I'm sad on the rainbow torch I missed out on maybe they'll still throw in my box
Lol on the rainbow but stranger thing have happen over there

Randyp79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't really see much I was interested in bit i purchased a shipping module. When will shipping module purchases be refunded?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn't really see much I was interested in bit i purchased a shipping module. When will shipping module purchases be refunded?
Pm them to request it.

taintstick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm all acros and $80 green acros don't do it for me. [emoji1]

To be honest, I was expecting more of a discount on some of the higher end acros.

There were some pretty pieces and the colonies liked wicked, maybe next time.
I was after the black torch, and scored nicely!!

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm all acros and $80 green acros don't do it for me. [emoji1]

To be honest, I was expecting more of a discount on some of the higher end acros.

Sorry to hear you didn'tget any goodies, maybe next time,.......PM us with your info for refund

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be sending out Shipping date request later today or tomorrow, let us know if you have not been contact by Monday..........

Thank you for a great sale and have a awesome weekend

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 64 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.1%
Back