Reef Raft USA 8hr Livesale Oct. 18

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone I order from my corals are always here by 11:00 over a year now this is the first time this happened. Plus this is why we pay extra for it to arrive by 10:30

gettaReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone I order from my corals are always here by 11:00 over a year now this is the first time this happened. Plus this is why we pay extra for it to arrive by 10:30

Oh my bad, when you said this was your first experience I thought you meant with ordering corals. I always thought we paid extra just for the overnight shipping, but now that I think about it, I can't think of a time I ordered corals and they gave me an estimated delivery time after 11am. Anyways, Good luck

Surfage_Breakage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For any of those that wanted to see pictures from the live sale, I received my box yesterday morning!
20141022_205129_Richtone(HDR).jpg
this was the crazy T in the live auction
20141022_205202_Richtone(HDR).jpg
this is one of the dynamite rainbow chalices. Definitely my favorite 2 pieces I got from the live sale. The pictures are taken with my note 3 phone, sorry not the best picture. Thanks again Reef Raft, I had a blast and a good experience with my first live sale!

Last edited:

Aquanaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my first experience with Reef Raft.

Order did not ship out on Monday like I requested upon check out. I had to change mailing address and have shipped to my work. Problem #1 .

When I did get the coral at 9:00am on Wed. I rushed them home to find a cold pack in with my order. Granted...I live in Fl. But common.

The Cold Pack was in one plastic bag(not even wrapped up). If the box went upside down, the corals would literally touch this freezing pack due to lack of insulation.

The excitement @ 9AM

The total let down @ 9:45am

I understand tons of orders took place and maybe someone was careless when boxing.

Sadly, I was a victim.

Good Luck all

msderganc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came in today as well, and overall were in great shape. They were packed really well (triple and sometimes quadruple bagged) and none leaked.

One of my acro-pack items had a slight break in it, but nothing major. Everything's opened up: zoas, acans, montis and acros all have polyp extension after three hours in my frag tank.

msderganc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my first experience with Reef Raft.

Order did not ship out on Monday like I requested upon check out. I had to change mailing address and have shipped to my work. Problem #1 .

When I did get the coral at 9:00am on Wed. I rushed them home to find a cold pack in with my order. Granted...I live in Fl. But common.

The Cold Pack was in one plastic bag(not even wrapped up). If the box went upside down, the corals would literally touch this freezing pack due to lack of insulation.

The excitement @ 9AM

The total let down @ 9:45am

I understand tons of orders took place and maybe someone was careless when boxing.

Sadly, I was a victim.

Good Luck all

How are the corals? I've had packs come in really cold as well, but hard corals tend to bounce back from that decently. The only issues I had with cold acros was a little bit of browning.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they just came but I'm not there so let's hope they are good till I get home the wife put them to float in the dump till I get home.

zach_discus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll pick mine up at 10:30am tomorrow!! A little excited :)

Just got home from picking mine up from the local Fed-ex office. Always have mine held, too much variance in Drivers route to count on them. I have them held and know I can pick them up between 10-10:30 everytime.

Boxing was excellent with the heat pack still very warm. Frags tripple+ bagged, not a single one leaked. Have them dripping right now. Will get pics up in the next couple days. Won 15 auctions+ shipping package. Received 19 frags, all sticks are 1" or better and branched. So far so good, just wish my frag racks had come in already :(

kannon50

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious to the people who have already received there shipment, did RR send a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number?

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.5%
Back