View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REEFTANK365.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
ShaggyRS6's Waterbox Reef

1572279686184.png

Join me in congratulating @ShaggyRS6 for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 100 gallon reef was started on September 17th, 2019. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @ShaggyRS6 for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us! #ReefTank365

ShaggyRS6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow ! Thanks guys! My return to reefing has been an incredible journey, a journey in which I could not have made and had the success I have had thus far without this forum and those who are members here.

I have two main missions in my spare time. One is to showcase my Waterbox Reef tank and it’s progression as I truly believe nobody else does a better job than WB. (Personal opinion) I also hope to start writing a few reviews and articles on my experiences with the tank and the products I use to keep the tank running, good and bad.

The second is to point as many folks as I can to Reef2Reef as I truly believe THIS forum should be part of anyone’s arsenal of reef keeping resources. This place should be treated with just as must importance as your Nitrate test kit and I mean that whole heartedly!

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Off to a great start !!

1572286705159.png

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back