Reefapalooza Orlando 2024 - Celebrating our 10th year!

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Join us for an unforgettable weekend at Reefapalooza, America's Largest Saltwater Aquarium Show. April 20th and 21st at the Caribe Royale.​

You better believe that Reefapalooza Orlando 2024 is set to be our biggest show yet, featuring more speakers, vendors, prizes, workshops, and entertainment than ever before!​

| ️ BUY TICKETS ️ | VIEW FLOORPLAN | GET DIRECTIONS |

What is Reefapalooza?

Reefapalooza is a two day saltwater aquarium expo happening April 20th and 21st at theCaribe Royale Resort in Orlando Florida. Spend the weekend shopping with vendors from across the country, engaging with industry professionals, and making new friends. It’s the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in the vibrant world of reef enthusiasts.

Tickets $30 - Buy Now

Over 100+ vendors from around the USA attend Reefapalooza and sell different corals frags and saltwater aquarium marine life. We also have product manufactures, and business owners from around the world who attend Reefapalooza. And we often have companies launch new products during the event.

Each show is lots of fun and exciting because of the unique mix of vendors. This is an indoor coral marketplace like nothing you've ever seen before. Depending on what vendors bring you can shop for saltwater aquarium livestock like hard corals, soft corals, sea anemones, flower anemones, saltwater inverts, clean up crew, fish, macro algae's, and more.

Reefapalooza is open to the public from 11am to 6pm Saturday April 20th and Sunday April 21st. At the Caribe Royal, 8101 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, United States.

Reefapalooza-Orlando-2024-10th-Year.jpeg

Family Friendly

Reefapalooza is a family friendly event and we have a kids zone which is open from 11am to 4pm daily with face painting, balloon animals, and entertainment for kids. Learn more about the kids zone here. Kids under 12 are FREE.

We’re eagerly looking forward to celebrating our special 10th anniversary with you at the most exciting Reefapalooza Orlando show ever!.

Tickets $30 - Buy Now

Ben's Pico Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dad actually purchased the tickets but when he got the email he called to let me know but also said it stated for April 5th. He wrote back an email and will let me know if fixed, but anyone else have this issue?

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Join us for an unforgettable weekend at Reefapalooza, America's Largest Saltwater Aquarium Show. April 20th and 21st at the Caribe Royale.​

I just bought tickets! My 13yo son is super excited too!

Is there anything we should bring? (cash for raffles, business cards, etc.?)

How many raffles are there typically and what kinds of prizes? I assume it's worth it to stay until the end of the day for the raffles?

See you all Saturday!

Jesse

Ben's Pico Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just followup he received email and said its just a hiccup in the system but will be fine and have no issues. Cash and card is recomended. Sometimes tgeir systems can go down or maybe slightly better price with cash, but not always.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back