• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbrite MH/LED Fixture 36" 2 x 250 watt mogul and ballasts

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my Reefbrite MH/LED hybrid fixture. It is 2 x 250/400 watt single end/mogul. (you can run either 250 or 400 watt with the appropriate ballast) I've been running 20K 250watt radiums on it. It also can hold up to 4 reefbrite LED strips. 2 blue Reefbrites XHO will be included as well as the ballasts which are Hamilton 250 watt HQI.
The fixture and ballasts are only about 6 months old. All are in good condition. I will include the current bulbs and a set of new bulbs if interested (radium 20Ks)
Plug and play system. Can easily provide enough light for tanks up to 48" long . I was using it on a 40" long tank

$800 plus shipping (this stuff costs over 1300 new) That includes the fixture, xho blue reefbrites, hamilton 250 watt hqi ballasts and new radium bulbs.
Its an awesome fixture, just selling because I'm going a different route on my tank.

Let me know if you have questions. Pics to follow when I get a chance to take them. Here's a link to what the fixture looks like: http://premiumaquatics.com/products...de-36-250400w-de-pendant-wxho-led-strips.html

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to sit on this forever, but I also don't want to just give it away. Here's my rock bottom price that I'll take for it all. If I can't get this, I'll either part it out or just keep it for future use.

750 shipped. That's nearly 1/2 off the price of this stuff new.

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it is a Hamilton M80 ballast. The right kind to run Radiums:) Also, yes, it comes with 2 reefbrite strips, one for each side of the fixture. And there's an extra spot on each side to add another row of reefbrites on each side (total of 4).

kannon50

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM sent.... well at least i think i sent a the PM this new R2R layout is for the birds.....

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM's answered

All SOLD. Thanks for looking, mods you can close this thread

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back