ReefDudes 8-month ReefBot Lab Review!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score

We are excited to share with you an insightful video review by Deven from ReefDudes, a prominent figure in the reefkeeping community. In this video, Deven provides an update on his experience with the ReefBot Lab after eight months of daily usage.

The ReefBot Lab is a cutting-edge automated water testing device that revolutionizes the way we monitor our saltwater or freshwater aquariums and ponds. With its compatibility with over 100 top-quality test kits, it allows for accurate testing of 15 different water parameters, including alkalinity, calcium, magnesium, phosphate, nitrate, ammonia, pH, and many more.

Deven's review delves into the device's performance, functionality, and overall impact on his reef tank maintenance routine. Throughout the video, he shares his observations, highlights the convenience of automated testing, and showcases the device's ability to deliver precise and reliable results.

As one of the early adopters of the ReefBot Lab, Deven's experience provides valuable insights for fellow reefkeepers who are considering incorporating this advanced technology into their setups. His genuine enthusiasm and expertise make this review a must-watch for anyone interested in optimizing their aquarium or pond monitoring process.

We extend our appreciation to Deven from ReefDudes for his dedication to sharing his experiences and knowledge with the community. His thorough evaluation and insights contribute to the continuous growth and innovation within the reefkeeping hobby.

Feel free to join the discussion by sharing your thoughts, questions, or personal experiences with the ReefBot Lab in the comments section. Let's learn from each other and continue pushing the boundaries of aquarium care.

You can order it directly wherever you are in the world by clicking here. make sure to use the promo code "reef2reefrkl" for a 20% discount with your purchase!

Happy reefing!

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back