• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Restock lps coral

Dreeves

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to replenish my LPS, coral in my aquarium after a recent water heater failure
I’m located in Houston tx and looking for RTBA, torches and hammers nothing to expensive since I have to buy a lot to restock.

ReefStable

Reef Stable
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to replenish my LPS, coral in my aquarium after a recent water heater failure
I’m located in Houston tx and looking for RTBA, torches and hammers nothing to expensive since I have to buy a lot to restock.
Hey @Dreeves! Sorry to hear about the heater failure. Sadly, I think most of us have been there. Live and learn, right?

I have some pretty reasonably priced coral, on my site. Here is a link for the LPS, but feel free to poke around a bit.

If you find something you like, use promo code REEF2REEF and take 10% off.

Hopefully I'm able to help you rebuild your reef :)

If you plan on doing really big order (Over $1000), reach out and I can try to make you an even better deal :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back