RESULTS!!! Top 10 z's and p's... April 2010...

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many great polyps that get no love. VDM's, Rose Nebula, Pink Elephants, Pink and Golds, Fruit Loops, Emeralds on Fire, Bleeding Hearts, Magicians...

fab1971

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to add Spackled Reds as one of my new top three! They imo are the sweeter version of Darth Mauls and Nightmares. Don't own them yet so I have no pics, sorry.

ddwbeagles

Northern VA Novice Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I with ya on the MoHawks. I've purchased these twice as when I first got a frag I said to myself, "give em' time they will grow on you and possibly color-up a bit more". Months later I get another frag just because it was part of a Z&P pack. It's not that they are unattractive, it's more of an issue that there are so many more Z&Ps that are more deserving of the Top-10 list. VDMs for sure. Anyway, in the next round we get a chance to expand this list a little and "do justice' to the ones missed this go around.

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's just ashamed that they tend to be some of the smallest ones out there...just imagine if they were the size of some of the PEs out there!

Nothing to be ashamed of. My rastas arent even the smallest zoas in my tank.

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No picture, but any zoa collector will tell you that Rastas aren't the smallest zoa out there.

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad a picture for comparison would have been cool. Yeah i know rastas arent the smallest but they are still pretty small.

Why are we debating this? Run a search and look for marvins picture of Rastas and then tell me they are small.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back