SALE - 72g Bowfront Aquarium Reef Tank with Stand, Equipment & Fish - $2000 OBO (West Knoxville)

4G_PWM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20150414_201956.jpg

I have a very nice 72 gallon bowfront All Glass Aquarium predrilled reef ready saltwater tank, matching black stand and a lot of equipment for sale.

$2000 OBO for everything which is the Best deal (I have listed discounted prices on everything below and it is well over $2000). Or individual discounted prices listed below to part it out. Livestock must go first.

List of all equipment for sale:

-72g bowfront AGA tank with matching AGA black stand. Tank/stand is four feet wide. Tank comes with both original Glass Versa Top lids and original 2 bulb light fixture. $450

-Stand has been reinforced, repainted and I added a padded waterproof base to absorb noise/vibrations from sump equipment. I also added magnetic door switch activated white LED strip lights inside the stand that automatically turn on and off when you open/close the stand doors.

-Quad T5 Light fixture with 16 blue moon LEDs. Two bulbs are 2 days old. Included are 10 used (Red Sea and Giesemann) bulbs of varying light spectrums. $75

-Custom built 8 Outlet Rack Mount Power Supply Center with Each outlet on an independently controlled Toggle Switch (Labeled). The 3 bottom Outlets are wired to 3 mechanical light timers that control two actinic T5 bulbs simulating sunrise in the morning, another two T5 bulbs to simulate mid-day sun, then the first two T5 bulbs at night for sunset followed by the 16 blue moon LEDs to simulate moonlight. $30

-Custom built 30 gallon glass sump with custom 1/4 inch glass baffles. $30

-Reef Octopus internal protein skimmer with Bubble Blaster HY-2000S pump. $300

-Return pump is a Sicce Syncra Silent 3.0 with an output of 714 GPH. $75

-Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 ATO (Auto Top Off with Water Level Controller using both an Electronic Eye sensor to monitor water levels and a backup float switch sensor with audible alarm). Also included is a Custom built 10 gallon Acrylic box RO/DI water storage container I built to fit inside of a matching black leather storage ottomann that is included. $250 w/ Acrylic box and ottomann or $150 for just the Tunze ATO system.

-Two BRS (Bulk Reef Supply) GFO & Carbon Deluxe Reactors with Lifetime warranty. $50 each

-(2) Two Little Fishies Inc. PhosBan Reactor 150. Unopened PhosBan Reactor Extension Kit. Unopened PhosBan Reactor 150 Replacement Sponges. Unopened Reactor NPX Screens. $30 each

-Ecotech Vortech MP40w ES Ecosmart pump with a Manufacture date of Dec. 16, 2013. $200

-Sicce Wave Surfer Controller with 2 Sicce Voyager 4 Stream Pumps. $150

-(4) Cobalt Aquatics MJ1200 Powerheads (The made in Italy ones). $20 each

-(1) Marineland Maxijet 1200 Pro Powerhead (The made in USA one). $10

-Hagen Fluval 300 Watt E-Series Electronic Aquarium Heater (displaying real-time water temperature with advanced digital microprocessor). $30

-Aqueon 300w spare backup heater. $15

-50w heater included with 10 gallon Quarantine tank, Fluval hang on filtration, LED lights. $50

-BRS (Bulk Reef Supply) 5 Stage Chloramines PLUS Reverse Osmosis/Deionatation (RO/DI) System - 75 GPD converted to 150 GPD with the BRS Water Saver Upgrade Kit (cutting waste water by 50%). Dual Inline TDS Meter. Pressure Gauge. $230

-Aquatec Pressure Boost Pump CDP 8800. Included pressure switch to work with RO/DI unit to be set-up to shut off automatically. $120

-Vertex Portable Refractometer. $20

-The Hammerhead Float cleaning magnet. $40

-Seachem PhosGuard (2.6 lbs) only used 1.5 cups. $20
-BRS Bulk Premium ROX 0.8 Carbon (1/4 remaining). Free with purchase of Seachem PhosGuard.

-Water Testing Kits, Dosing Supplements, Medications.

-11 Test tubes and measuring containers with syringes.

-32 Gallon BRUTE container. Rated food-safe and used only for mixing RO/DI & Salt for water changes. $15

-200 gallons (56 Lbs) of Instant Ocean Reef Crystals Reef Salt (used 20 gallons). $30

-SeaView Background Mounting & Illuminating sealant (Unopened). $2

-Lots of extra spare parts, tubes, suction cups, air stones, etc.

Livestock:
-2 Banggai Cardinalfish (mated & breed). $30
-Melanarus Wrasse. $40
-Potter's Angelfish. $75
-Snails, Hermit Crabs, Scarlett Crabs, etc.
-Roughly 80lbs of Live Rock. $2/lb
-Roughly 80lbs of Live Sand. $2/lb
-Assorted Corals, Zoas & Palys, Green Toadstool Mushroom Leather, Red Montipora, Green Star Polyps, Red & Green War Coral, and a struggling multiple head Candy Cane. $20 each

Everything MUST Go ASAP. Serious Inquires only. I will not help move, load or transport any of these items so please plan accordingly.

I will part items out if I can get the Livestock and Live Rocks with Corals sold first.
Let me know if you have any questions or would like any additional information and/or pictures.

Text me please as I may not be able to answer calls from 8am-6pm: 865-661-2639

Thank you.

20150414_184854.jpg

20150414_185007.jpg

20150414_185508.jpg

20150414_185311.jpg

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im interested in some of your corals. the zoas, palys, candy canes, and the leathers.

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind snails did you have.

OP
OP

4G_PWM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no fragging tools or plugs so you would have to come take the entire rock the corals are growing on or frag them yourself. The leather is the only thing I could pick up on its plug. Let me know if you would be interested in this.

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no fragging tools or plugs so you would have to come take the entire rock the corals are growing on or frag them yourself. The leather is the only thing I could pick up on its plug. Let me know if you would be interested in this.

I dont mind buying the entire rock. WHat kind of prices are you looking at.

OP
OP

4G_PWM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont mind buying the entire rock. WHat kind of prices are you looking at.

I will do $20 per type of coral on the rock and $2/lb for the rock its on if that sounds fair? About 6 different types of corals. Or whatever price you feel is fair once you see the coral and the rock. I just need to get it all sold as soon as possible.

OP
OP

4G_PWM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE:

ALL Livestock, Rock and Coral have been sold.
Quad (4) bulb T5 Light fixture sold.
Hammerhead Algae magnet sold.

$1100 OBO for everything. Lower parting out prices too.

Attachments

• 20150605_210251.jpg
    20150605_210251.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 396

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back