Sale Threads in "Recent Threads" and non-sale threads in "Recent Sponsor Threads"

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the updated website I'm seeing sale threads in "Recent Threads" section and content threads (non-sale threads) in the "Recent Sponsor Threads" section. Is this a glitch that will eventually be worked out or is this it. I liked when "Recent Threads" were all content threads (no sales), and the other section below (which I don't even know what it was called) contained sponsor and member sales.

As a specific example, I'm not sure why "Jebao Battery Back-up Question" is in the "Recent Sponsor Section."

If I'm interested in sales, either member or sponsor, I'd like to go to that section. However, when I'm interested in content, I don't want to see sales threads.

Thanks, Paul

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
With the updated website I'm seeing sale threads in "Recent Threads" section and content threads (non-sale threads) in the "Recent Sponsor Threads" section. Is this a glitch that will eventually be worked out or is this it. I liked when "Recent Threads" were all content threads (no sales), and the other section below (which I don't even know what it was called) contained sponsor and member sales.

As a specific example, I'm not sure why "Jebao Battery Back-up Question" is in the "Recent Sponsor Section."

If I'm interested in sales, either member or sponsor, I'd like to go to that section. However, when I'm interested in content, I don't want to see sales threads.

Thanks, Paul

Thanks for pointing this out! It has now been corrected. The battery thread though was a question for a sponsor. :)

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 133 42.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%

Back