Saltwaterfish.com good or bad for livestock?

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey what's up reef2reef reefers
I found a blue velvet nudibranch which I need really bad in my tank now that is being sold on saltwaterfish.com. I'm trying to find some recent feedback from their site to see if they are any good or not.

Supurderek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have been around for a while. Their stock may be a hit or miss. I think the nudibranch should be ok. More problems with livestock; but technically that could be caused by the shipping and not the seller.

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used them a couple times, not a great experience but not bad. I would order from them again if they had something I could not get at LA/DD

jeflen651

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a cleanup crew from them and 80% of them came DOA. Their way of making it right was to give me 50% credit on a future order. I will never buy from them again!

OP
OP
FugeTown

FugeTown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a cleanup crew from them and 80% of them came DOA. Their way of making it right was to give me 50% credit on a future order. I will never buy from them again!
Bummer, I might try for the velvet nudibranch since it's out of desperation to get rid of my flatworms

dankreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worst don't use SWF.com ever always use LA if your between the two. SWF always will fight you for any warrant LA is 100% . Just had 6 fish come in from SWF all but two died in less than a week to something in my QT they wouldn't give me any refund . Never again

filbie70

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won't use them again. The last group fish, clown gobies, I bought took a month to come out of hiding. Direct from the ocean to your door. I can't imagine their acclimation practices are very good.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 157 75.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 7.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back