Saturday Morning Rambling

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ETRC is social club; a growing group of friends with a common passion. I really like getting together every month, eating, and talking reef tanks. I really enjoy our banter here on R2R. It's an aspect of reefing I didn't even realize until after I started, and that just may be as enjoyable to me as keeping coral.

One thing that I really like about the club is that any and every club member can contribute and influence it.

It may sound dorky or dry, but with all the growth over the last few months, and as outgoing Secretary perhaps, I guess I'd just like to encourage everyone here not only to join ETRC, but to take active part.

Join. Come to meetings. Make a motion. That's how it works. We make motions, second motions, discuss and vote on things.

Just Happy to be here today, and excited for the club. [emoji6]

Thanks for reading.

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I've really been thinking about setting up a tank in some sort of business/store, and it just dawned on me that we could have a etrc tank to advertise our name, and maybe the name of a store we buy all the equipment from. If we would take this tank public I personally would like to oversee it happen, but would love the help of any and all etrc members! Thoughts or feelings anyone?

OP
OP
CastAway

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some club stickers or signage might be cool, in those stores that are club friendly.

Thanks for responding Bud!

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we could find a restaurant who would like us to set up a reef tank, and maybe they would even be willing to pay for some of the expenses. Restaurants have nice traffic of people. Talking about tanks gets me too hype so it's not a prob lol

Back