Saturday Spotlight: ORA Mariculture! ~ Up to 50% off Easter Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Corals.com

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easter Sale 2024.png
Hey Reefers! Today's Topic: ORA Mariculture!

We are proud to offer several products from ORA. (Oceans, Reefs, & Aquariums) ORA is one of the largest producers and wholesalers in our industry since 1996! Check out everything about ORA's outstanding impact on our industry HERE!

While we love everything that ORA has to offer, we are focusing specifically on their MIMF products!

What is MIMF? ORA's Marshall Island Mariculture Farm produces 100% maricultured Clams, and Corals! Which is the process of cultivation, management, and harvesting of livestock in their natural environment or in tanks using natural elements directly from the ocean! Really tremendous practices that produce awesome livestock! Take a look at their facility and process HERE!

We regularly get in and offer several MIMF products from ORA, be sure to keep an eye out for them the next time you're checking out the site!

Have a great weekend, and click any of our available ORA products down below to shop now!
IMG_2107.JPG IMG_2108.JPG

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 69 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back