SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be an adult and pay my bills and not SBB :thinking-face:

Im sittin this one out:

1000030961.jpg
Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

Zero_Cool

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t you start. I just handed off my 22 to @robanister . I have no intention of more than my little freshwater and my reef right now. Honestly that’s about all I feel up to handling. I briefly for several months last summer tried to run with 4 total tanks(2 reef 2 fresh) and the tanks suffered for it.
Understood.

SBB has filled about 90% of my sps space so I have to cherry pick a couple good ones as well. Picked up the Dragon Stone as a first smoothy to see if I can start collecting those (plus Thaun has a beautiful pic if hers).

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Understood.

SBB has filled about 90% of my sps space so I have to cherry pick a couple good ones as well. Picked up the Dragon Stone as a first smoothy to see if I can start collecting those (plus Thaun has a beautiful pic if hers).
I was being just a little cheeky. Not really upset. I think if I was going to run another reef in the future I’d love to do a larger cube, say 40 gallons and make it a softy or nem tank.
##goals

Zero_Cool

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was being just a little cheeky. Not really upset. I think if I was going to run another reef in the future I’d love to do a larger cube, say 40 gallons and make it a softy or nem tank.
##goals
No, I get it. "We" have 3 tanks running now and I feel like I am always falling behind.

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have 2 of what I considered to grab. That black tiger is insane . I almost grabbed it but I didn’t want to go broke until the next payday and I’m pretty sure wife wouldn’t be happy about the household food money disappearing…. And the fruit loop Goni is beautiful. I had bought a mother colony last year from Shane and unfortunately it developed BJD and even with trying to frag it :loudly-crying-face:

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my little SBB Bubblegum Goni that had somehow landed in my Jawfishes den for almost 10 days is amazingly enough looking better and better after I was finally able to fish it out.
IMG_2499.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back