SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Attachments

• 20240118_182434.jpg
    20240118_182434.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 11

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I’ve been out of touch largely recently. Well my tank has been imitating real life I guess. Got let go at my job this week and my tank has been struggling a fair bit. Lost 3 torches, my previously thriving Bugs Bunny took a nosedive and is now dead and it looks like my Care Bears is heading the same way. I had hit the tank with Cipro and it seems to have stopped the bleeding with the torches. Funny thing, my Frogs and hammers are doing just fine. On a plus note things have settled for now(I hope). And I have a job interview at the place I worked previously (almost 32 years ago lol)

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I’ve been out of touch largely recently. Well my tank has been imitating real life I guess. Got let go at my job this week and my tank has been struggling a fair bit. Lost 3 torches, my previously thriving Bugs Bunny took a nosedive and is now dead and it looks like my Care Bears is heading the same way. I had hit the tank with Cipro and it seems to have stopped the bleeding with the torches. Funny thing, my Frogs and hammers are doing just fine. On a plus note things have settled for now(I hope). And I have a job interview at the place I worked previously (almost 32 years ago lol)
Sorry Steve

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wait... is this the job where the whole place Falls apart without you?? How does that even happen?!

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Steve
Thanks Nate. I’m sure it’ll all work out in the end. My recent job pretty much sucked as of late. Not the people I worked directly with but Admin and ownership. What I hated most was the horrible mix of patients. Substance abuse should not be mixed with bipolar/psychosis and that’s what was happening all the time.

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait... is this the job where the whole place Falls apart without you?? How does that even happen?!
It was falling apart pretty nicely on its own . At least if I get this job I’m interviewing on Friday for it’ll be strictly bipolar/psychosis with no mixing of population types.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Nate. I’m sure it’ll all work out in the end. My recent job pretty much sucked as of late. Not the people I worked directly with but Admin and ownership. What I hated most was the horrible mix of patients. Substance abuse should not be mixed with bipolar/psychosis and that’s what was happening all the time.
You'll fall into a good spot just like our reefs do.

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was falling apart pretty nicely on its own . At least if I get this job I’m interviewing on Friday for it’ll be strictly bipolar/psychosis with no mixing of population types.
Life has a funny way of working out. Hopefully more money and better hours. Tends to be happening when you leave one place for another. Sorry this happened so unexpectedly.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nooo not the Care Bears!

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Life has a funny way of working out. Hopefully more money and better hours. Tends to be happening when you leave one place for another. Sorry this happened so unexpectedly.
Money will probably be less and the job is for overnights which I worked for many moons. One thing is if I get the job there should be a differential for working graveyard.
Best thoughts Steve. Let me know if I can do anything to help
Thanks Thuan. Appreciate that.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back