SBB - Black Friday/Cyber Monday 900 WYSYWG Corals! 80% off $2500 in gift card giveaways!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trend carefull #CodyBot is also a master Troller lol
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise
Just remember he’s a game master. He controls your fate…
1700971824862.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can you just hook a brother up with a $40 gc for spelling netwwrk?
Well, I can't just do that outright considering I have an exact amount of prizes that line up to each game that I have scheduled for the sale. Having said that, it looks like you've already won one prize and were in third. @Thuan was in second place. @Thuan if you don't win a prize by the end of the sale then reach out to me and I'll talk it over with Shane and we will figure something out for you.

Lurkeyturkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I can't just do that outright considering I have an exact amount prizes that lines up to each game that I have scheduled for the sale. Having said that, it looks like you've already won one prize and were in third. @Thuan was in second place. @Thuan if you don't win a prize by the end of the sale then reach out to me and I'll talk it over with Shane and we will figure something out for you.
It’s really okay man. Thank you. Don’t sweat it. I knew what the word was supposed to be and wasn’t quick enough. I would rather points for my team than $ anyhow!

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I can't just do that outright considering I have an exact amount prizes that lines up to each game that I have scheduled for the sale. Having said that, it looks like you've already won one prize and were in third. @Thuan was in second place. @Thuan if you don't win a prize by the end of the sale then reach out to me and I'll talk it over with Shane and we will figure something out for you.
I am only able to earn two more right?

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, I can't just do that outright considering I have an exact amount of prizes that line up to each game that I have scheduled for the sale. Having said that, it looks like you've already won one prize and were in third. @Thuan was in second place. @Thuan if you don't win a prize by the end of the sale then reach out to me and I'll talk it over with Shane and we will figure something out for you.
I'm OK Cody. Possible I can get my team some points instead. Wink wink

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 170 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.1%
Back