SBB - Black Friday/Cyber Monday 900 WYSYWG Corals! 80% off $2500 in gift card giveaways!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So now we'll have an SBB Dr Strange, White Strange, Cotton Candy, Princess Peach, Ultra indo gold, dragon soul, black panther and a 24k Torch for our @SBB Corals torch collection. Getting there!

Catch Em All GIF by A1 eSports
My princess peach torch didn't like my indo gold and stung it to death... Lost two heads but one is doing great.

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
See... Now I have to try and catch up to your SBB torch collection! I'm trying to get one of each :)

Our biggest is our ultra indo gold, was 3 heads when we got it. Now it's like 15+, it's crazy!
Excellent. My biggest is 6 heads dragon soul. I started with 1 and kept going

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Really?! Ours is all in our 24k and our indo gold touches it, they all seem to enjoy each other lol. Sorry on yours!!
My indo gold was from somewhere else. I had posted pics of it before, was doing wonderful and grew two heads. When Woody and I traded care packages I got a princess peach torch and put it next to my indo. It melted the two heads touching it. Other side looks great still and I'm not worried about losing it, should grow more heads eventually.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Really?! Ours is all in our 24k and our indo gold touches it, they all seem to enjoy each other lol. Sorry on yours!!
I really do think torches and gonis can be finicky with their neighbors who are the same type of coral.

Not sure why, but some just don't want to live like Mr. Rogers.
Mr Rogers GIF by Won't You Be My Neighbor

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Big announcment

some of you guys wont like this message but that is ok.

Going foward we are going to have a min spend of of around $100 in real money and will permit the using of discount codes on shipping modules for everybody. Currently we have a few people who are just using gift cards to check out and basiclly paying nothing real money.

That is ok becouse you have played by the rules but our intent with the low prices corals is to really reward the customer who spends real money to give them good deals not all free corals. We do respect the time you have spent on the forums and therfore will honor all current orders but in the future we will have some new rules in place where you do need to have a min spend amount

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big announcment

some of you guys wont like this message but that is ok.

Going foward we are going to have a min spend of of around $100 in real money and will permit the using of discount codes on shipping modules for everybody. Currently we have a few people who are just using gift cards to check out and basiclly paying nothing real money.

That is ok becouse you have played by the rules but our intent with the low prices corals is to really reward the customer who spends real money to give them good deals not all free corals. We do respect the time you have spent on the forums and therfore will honor all current orders but in the future we will have some new rules in place where you do need to have a min spend amount
I know some of y’all noticed there werent any sixers this sale. $5’s will be next because some entitled people think they deserve rewards for existing. Disgusting.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 13.1%
Back