SBB - Black Friday/Cyber Monday 900 WYSYWG Corals! 80% off $2500 in gift card giveaways!

sadrobotz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maaaan i want to play, love tron and daft punk so much. i just can't be glued to my computer all weekend, so have fun all, win some prizes! good luck to everyone!

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good early morning from the west coast!

Happy Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving Day GIF by evite

SinkyShippy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CODYBOT BAR 2.png

TRON

title gif.gif

The grid is at rick of full corruption, and the program Tron must be found! Which one of you is Tron though?

To be digitized and join the cyber game, post "Game On" in this thread and you will be randomly assigned to one of four teams. There will be games throughout the weekend where players will do battle on the Life Cycle Grid, win, and earn points for their team. On Sunday night, the two teams with the most points will elect one candidate from their team to do battle with the other, the victor will be proclaimed Tron, and whoever is crowned Tron will win $250 worth of GIFT CARDS for their team!!!

Rules

Each player can win points on two Flash Games, and two Grid Games. Once a player has maxed out, then the points will go to the runner up.

Extra Points

You can earn your team three points by changing your avatar to match the team you're assigned to and posting "LGF" in this thread. Use these tailored made images for you avatar.

green.png
purple.png
red.png
yellow.png
Game on

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ohhh cody games!

Game on.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 186 72.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back