SBB-End of Summer Blowout! 700 WYSWYG-200 Auctions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is it really tho? I grew up in the era... Eminem is my favorite rapper (and I know the meme implies any fan is old).... but like, is 30 colonoscopy old???
Haha, yeah colonoscopy is 40. I was born in Jan 1982, Super bowl is in Feb typically, it was on the money with when I suppose to get it done.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
that is a guaiac to test for blood in stool.
Guacamole Guac GIF by Cafe Rio

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
$1 and $5 Corals

Please note only 3 $1 and $5 corals total per household. If you Violate this your order will be refunded no exceptions. YOU NEED TO PURCHASE 1 Coral at $35 in Ratio to every $1 and $5 coral. So you need to spent a min of $105 to get the 3 $1 and $5 corals.

You cannot apply Gift card to purchasing the coral to pair with one of the $5 and $1 corals. You need to spend real money to get them

If you Violate this rule your whole order will be refunded
$6 Corals. In order to Get $6corals you need to spend Min of $200 in real money and this does not include shipping, with shipping need to spend $245. THis means you cannot use gift cards and have to Spend real $200 on corals . If you spend $200 then you are eligiable for unlimited $6 corals. $6 corals do not count toward the $200

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
$1 and $5 Corals

Please note only 3 $1 and $5 corals total per household. If you Violate this your order will be refunded no exceptions. YOU NEED TO PURCHASE 1 Coral at $35 in Ratio to every $1 and $5 coral. So you need to spent a min of $105 to get the 3 $1 and $5 corals.

You cannot apply Gift card to purchasing the coral to pair with one of the $5 and $1 corals. You need to spend real money to get them

If you Violate this rule your whole order will be refunded
$6 Corals. In order to Get $6corals you need to spend Min of $200 in real money and this does not include shipping, with shipping need to spend $245. THis means you cannot use gift cards and have to Spend real $200 on corals . If you spend $200 then you are eligiable for unlimited $6 corals. $6 corals do not count toward the $200
I'm confused. So there are $1, $5 and $6 corals now... and the $6 have a different rule?

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

DOA / Guarantee-Policy​

100% satisfaction Guarantee:
We want you to be 100% happy and satisfied with your coral.
  • We offer a 10-day Guarantee on all livestock. This mean if the coral dies within 10 days message us, and we will give you a store credit.
  • If for some reason you don’t like the color of the coral and it’s not what you thought please send us a message and we will either refund your item and send you a return label or give you a store credit.
  • We strive for 100% satisfaction so message us anytime you have an issue! Don’t be shy!

DOA Policy:
We cover all DOA (Dead on Arrival) merchandise including UPS delays. If UPS is delayed, and your items do not deliver until the next day, and they are DOA, we cover all losses. We cover all corals for 10 Days. In the event of DOA, we require that you provide us with clear pictures of the dead coral in the bag within two hours of the delivery time.
We do not offer any returns or refunds. If your Coral is DOA we will offer a Store Credit. Our goal is 100% satisfaction to please; don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or problems.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 67 32.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back