SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 6, Guests: 1)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont You Dare The Office GIF by hero0fwar

you set yourself up
I knew what the consequences could be...lol

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tell you what defies logic....for some reason...out of nowhere my digitata and dumb purple stylo just died overnight last week. I've tried to kill that stylo forever. No other sticks in the tank are bothered....just those two and my hammers dam near died. I figure something got in the tank but literally everything else was fine.
This was exactly how my tin issue happened. What was even more bizzare, my buddy who runs his tank completely different from how I run mind, also had a couple pieces RTN.

I'm chalking mine up to tin and his a questionable refractometer, replaced with a hydrometer now - but it was super bizzare with the timing.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was exactly how my tin issue happened. What was even more bizzare, my buddy who runs his tank completely different from how I run mind, also had a couple pieces RTN.

I'm chalking mine up to tin and his a questionable refractometer, replaced with a hydrometer now - but it was super bizzare with the timing.
It was really strange. The digi was in 3 different places...the stylo had a frag on a rack. Killed them all so it wasn't like it was isolated

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I tell you what defies logic....for some reason...out of nowhere my digitata and dumb purple stylo just died overnight last week. I've tried to kill that stylo forever. No other sticks in the tank are bothered....just those two and my hammers dam near died. I figure something got in the tank but literally everything else was fine.
Did @robanister visit with his blow torch?

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Where there's a will there's a way. Ya got a saw or you still bone cuttin/dremmelin?? I think ima get a saw here shortly. I will happily buy a piece of that if the time comes.

Wym by that?
I couldn't cut my huge stahghorn with bone cutter, so I use t
a double edged wall board saw got at Harbor freight for $4.99. Works like a charm
1715309539499.png

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was really strange. The digi was in 3 different places...the stylo had a frag on a rack. Killed them all so it wasn't like it was isolated
I had 3 out of 4 independent tsa rainbow sherbet go. I clipped the main branch off of the main one and that's still alive along with 1 frag.

Also 2 out of 2 bill Murray's, and 1 of 1 pink lemonades, clipped main branch of each and still have those. Bases are gone.

ReeferZ1227

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was in his Tuesday drops, some of those never appeared on the site but you could still get them through the links. Like that HG torch that disappeared 30 secs after I posted it. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
I was in buyers remorse phase at that point and ran away.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had 3 out of 4 independent tsa rainbow sherbet go. I clipped the main branch off of the main one and that's still alive along with 1 frag.

Also 2 out of 2 bill Murray's, and 1 of 1 pink lemonades, clipped main branch of each and still have those. Bases are gone.
Corals are weird.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 186 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.7%
Back