SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 22, Members: 13, Guests: 9)

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't have that. how big
Nexus stay kind of small, great for a small area.
P_20240427_141831.jpg

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
idk who to listen to anymore. AAAH
This is the part about reefing that is hard. People can be successful in different ways, but as @Joe462 pointed out, experience is a huge factor.

For the sake of trying to enjoy a high end piece, try it out and just be ready to drop it off at an LFS if things go sideways.

Before taking it though, get a nem guard for your power head. Get some Cipro. And get ready to have it wander around, so be aware that it can sting your current corals or get an acclimation box to hold it.

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
w
This is the part about reefing that is hard. People can be successful in different ways, but as @Joe462 pointed out, experience is a huge factor.

For the sake of trying to enjoy a high end piece, try it out and just be ready to drop it off at an LFS if things go sideways.

Before taking it though, get a nem guard for your power head. Get some Cipro. And get ready to have it wander around, so be aware that it can sting your current corals or get an acclimation box to hold it.
what's cipro?

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 44 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back