SBB- Spring Fling Blowout

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes to HW, even though I don't have one, I would be willing to pay a premium to get it direct. You know the lineage should be original and he also has a stringent qt process, so should be clean.
I would think that any vendor that buys it from JF and starts growing their own colonies will see slight variations because everyone has slightly different systems and the colonies will morph to best grow in each environment. All pretty close to the original, but not exactly like it.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would think that any vendor that buys it from JF and starts growing their own colonies will see slight variations because everyone has slightly different systems and the colonies will morph to best grow in each environment. All pretty close to the original, but not exactly like it.
A lot of the new people in reefing don't understand how lineage works... so many threads asking for an ID of an acro where they are looking for the trade name... That's not how it works.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of the new people in reefing don't understand how lineage works... so many threads asking for an ID of an acro where they are looking for the trade name... That's not how it works.
And half the people who had it originally lost theirs a long time ago.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do any of you other successful acro keepers have an option on this?
2x Vortech on the back wall on either end of the tank, facing forward. Sync or Anti Sync for better flow?

Back