jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woohoo, it updated!

LOL, I should also mention that my first name is Jennifer, for those of you who I have never Paypaled to...

:D
Laurie

bryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nicely written article Jennifer! I'm still looking for my Bobo Electric Polyps though! :)

WEll done, now I can say I know someone famous ;)

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My full name is Jennifer Lauren Smith... people who pay me can get confused with my bank info I think. All my friends call me Laurie, so stick with it my man! Besides, 'Hey You' works just as well...

<grin> Not famous yet, but I am working on it like the infamous race winning turtle!!! I wish I could have helped edit it so that some of the sentances didn't sound weird the way it came out, but I am still excited none the less.

I was going to save up for a Finnex with the money from this article and the next one, but Kris was talking tonight about wanting a motorcycle. I got to thinking maybe if I saved some from my regular paycheck along with 3 articles before Christmas, mayvbe I can get him a used 1980's bike. I'd be up for wifey of the year!! He deserves it for putting up with my coral habit...

Laurie

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bobo Electric Polyps :D I found a new name for them ugly green polyps :lol:

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL Randy!!!

I really like it that you guys all make such a concerted effort to stock propagated zoanthids. It's one of the best reasons I like our sponsors here... You don't find that much elsewhere.

I have wildcaught in my tank, and I have propagated. In order to remain as conscientious as I can, I always look for what I want propagated first. If I can't find it, then I take what I can get... but if it dies, I try not to complain, because I knew beforehand. You know what I mean? I also like to ask if the wild ones have been with the person for a long time- then they are a lot more stable to deal with.

I looooooovvvvveeeeeee my zoas.... <big grin>

Laurie

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back